IDEAL ADMINISTRATION® simplifies considerably the administration of your Windows NT/2000 networks by integrating in a single tool the whole functionalities needed to manage users accounts, servers and domains.
IDEAL ADMINISTRATION allows user password migration from and to any Windows NT or Windows 2000 systems : Windows NT Server (PDC, Standalone), Windows 2000 Server/Advanced Server (in mixed or native mode).
IDEAL ADMINISTRATION simplifies also users groups management, events (search on the network, saving at CSV format), accounts setting, users permissions, audits, shares (add, modify, copy, delete), sessions (visualization, disconnect, type of account), users accounts (copy, simultaneous modification : each option can be modified separately), network trusted relationship, services / peripherals (creation, modification, dependence management, …), printers (properties, delete, jobs list, …), etc.
Advanced functions allow you to supervise, by daily recording to CSV format, the different sessions and different opened files by users. The management of authorized and trusted domains is also available ; You can through a single option, manage or edit the whole trusted relationships of your network.
- Domains list present on the network
- Network, trusted relationship management (edit, complete management)
- PDC properties
- Domain’s users groups
- Domain’s users
- Current PDC sessions
- Synchronization : partial, complete
- Add / Delete computers from a domain
- Research of non-listed domain
- Connect a network printer
- CSV file of domain’s list computers
- Network properties of several computers at once: IP adresses, protocols, DNS, WINS, ...
- General information
Release, comments, softwares’ currently used, date / time, transportation.
- Accounts management
Passwords configuration, locking, …
- Users permissions management
Add, modify, delete, trusted domains management.
- Audits management
- Sharing management
Add, modify (directory selection by a simple course), copy, delete.
- Access management to shared directories.
- Sessions management
- Drives management
Format, size, volume’s name, free / used disk space, explore, network connection to a drive, create a shortcut…
- Planned tasks management
List, add, modify, delete, copy to …
- Printers management
List, properties, status, printed documents (hold on, going on, cancel, purge).
- Network information
Cards / IP Adresses / WINS / etc...
- Search for a computer on the network
With complete name or beginning.
- Users groups management
- Services / Devices
Create, delete, modify, control, manage / modify dependencies,
- Multiple Services / Devices creation or modification at once.
- Events management
Search, save to CSV format.
- Send a message.
- Start / Stop
Delay, kind of stop configuration,
- Connect as
Disconnect, connect, account selection to use.
Whole resources used by one or several accounts on the network.
Tools personal settings which are executed by computers (depending of their kind).
- Windows NT Terminal Server Edition management.
- Users list
- Detailed mode
Name, category (administrator, user, guest), and whole other options.
- Fast mode
Name, detailed name, comments.
- Edit users
Possibility to create an users’ CSV file (information’s selection).
- User account properties
- Windows NT Server accounts characteristics that can be changed on Windows NT Workstations accounts (timetable of connection, computers, …).
- Modification of several accounts (unlimited number)
Each option can be changed separately.
Possibility to keep the password.
- Copy to \\…
Copy one or several computers accounts to another (possibility to keep password(s) too).
- Rename a user.
- Delete one or several users.
- Search a user (with complete name or beginning).
- Windows NT Terminal Server Edition management.
- Create / remove automatically MS Exchange mailboxes when you create / delete user accounts.
COMMAND LINE OPTIONS
- User accounts
- Recover the whole computer accounts
IA creates a text file including the whole accounts present on a computer (settings, passwords, …) and allowing a copy and/or modification of the users database from a computer to another.
- Import users accounts to a computer
From a configuration file, in text form (see before).
- Import users on several computers at once.
- Check users accounts
Check the users accounts configuration (type, groups,…) on an unlimited number of computers.
- Delete accounts
On one or several remote computers.
- Export/Import users groups.
- Export/Import shared directories
- Export/Import users permissions.
- Export/Import printers
Settings, permissions and drivers.
- Import printers on several computers at once.
- Sessions supervision / Opened files on the network
Daily recording of the different sessions opened and used file list on setup server(s). Text file at CSV format.
- Execute IA in command line (All options, type : IA /?)
- Export / Import users accounts
Configuration, passwords, groups, ...
- Export / Import groups and memberships.
- Export / Import shares
Configuration and permissions.
- Windows NT Terminal Server Edition management
- Export user accounts in databases
One or several computers at once.
Windows NT/2000 system